This homemade face mask is very simple and easy to make.
If you have some skin problems, then this article is definitely for you.
You’ve probably came across many natural remedies for skin problems, but we’re sure you haven’t seen this one yet.
This home made mask is one of the most efficient when it comes to removing blackheads and acne, and the best part of this is you only need one ingredient to do it – an egg!
- 2 bowls
- 1 egg
- Paper napkins, paper kitchen towel or toilet paper
* First of all, cut the paper napkins into small pieces, as needed, depending on the place you want to apply the mask: cheeks, forehead, bellow the eyes and chin.
* After that, separate the yolks from the whites and whisk well the whites with a fork.
* Then, apply the whisked egg on your face and place the paper napkins over your face.
* Leave at least 30 minutes or until the napkin is dry.
* Peel of carefully.
* In the end, rinse off with lukewarm water.
* The egg white will help you remove all the impurities and blackheads from your face.
After you are done, you should rub the face with whisked egg yolk.
Before washing it off, leave it to act for 10 minutes.
Source: Latest Viral Spot