There is an old saying that “death begins in the colon.”
This is an oversimplification, to be sure, but more accurate than not.
In fact, the road to health begins with colon detoxing—pretty much no matter what the disease or problem.
Poisonous “toxins” get into the body from the food you eat, the water you drink, and the environment you live and work in.
What’s great is that you don’t need to see a doctor about it and can make your own colon cleanser right at home.
A homemade colon cleanse can help flush out some of the toxins in your body that could be contributing to your discomfort and also offer natural relief from constipation.
THIS 2 INGREDIENT REMEDY CLEANSES YOUR COLON FAST
To a glass with 8 ounces of warm water add:
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of raw honey
Stir this mixture well until the honey dissolves.
You can drink this at the start of your day or anytime you feel like you need to cleanse your colon.
Feel free to continue your normal daily activities without concern about when the cleanse will take affect.
You do not need to be near a bathroom constantly with this type of colon cleanse.
Again, although the effects of this cleanse are fast-acting in that they are easily absorbed by your digestive system, you will not experience a quick movement of your bowels by drinking it.
- Raw, unprocessed honey on the other hand contains many excellent health benefits and they work to help remove toxins and cleanse your colon fast.
- Apple cider vinegar may also help reduce irregularity of the bowels, as well as lowering blood sugar levels after a meal, and reducing blood pressure.
- This is a helpful bacteria that breaks down food in our gut.
- The ‘mother’ of apple cider vinegar contains the bacteria acetobacter, which combines with oxygen to ferment the apple cider into vinegar.
- Honey may also be able to reduce colon cancer risk.
This drinkable home remedy is easy, gentle, and effective.
This is not a fast flush type of colon cleanse, this will simply purify the system as the ingredients work to help your body filter out the bad as waste, and retain the good bacterial balance of your digestive system.
Source: Latest Viral Spot