Fair and glowing skin is important to each of us because everyday we face the world with our self confidence and this confidence must come from within and also from the outside.
Our skin is the visible part wherein people look up to it.
There’s always a solution for everything. And when it comes to natural skin whitening, you will never run out of solutions.
Here is a list of the different and effective ways on how to whiten your facial skin naturally.
– Mix a spoonful of full-fat milk and a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
– Apply on face using cotton balls and let it rest for 20 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
– Try a milk soak once a week, and you should see results after a month or so.
– To make a mask, mix one part honey and one part yogurt, then spread the mixture on your face and body.
– Allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse it away with warm water.
– Be sure to use plain, unsweetened yogurt. Sugary or flavored yogurt will get too sticky.
3. Turmeric Paste
For more concentrated benefits, try making a thick paste using natural turmeric powder.
– To make the paste, mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and lemon juice or milk.
– Mix thoroughly until the mixture become a paste.
– Spread on your freshly washed face, leave it in place for 15 minutes, then rinse it away with warm water.
4. Lemon Juice
– To make a lemon juice solution, mix one part lemon juice to one part water.
– Take a cotton ball and spread the solution on your skin.
– Let it sit for 15 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
No matter what your skin color might be, it’s beautiful just the way it is. Instead of trying to have a different color skin, accept yourself for who you are.
If you were born with dark skin, embrace your beauty, and do not let anyone tell you to change.
When it comes to having beautiful skin, the most important thing you can do is keep your skin healthy. It’s your body’s largest organ, and it deserves a high level of care.
Eat well, stay hydrated, and exfoliate and moisturize your skin to keep it looking vibrant and healthy also have plenty of sleep every night for more generated skin cells.
Source: The Artikulo Uno News