Pedicure is a cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails, similar to a manicure.
Pedicures are most to women, it is done for cosmetic, therapeutic, and medical purposes and can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders.
Below is a homemade remedy to take care of your feet.
The ingredients necessary for this homemade treatment can be probably found in your kitchen that’s why it is budget friendly.
Prepare this Ingredients:
– Two to fourth cups of milk
– Three tablespoons of baking soda
– You need to warm the milk add the baking soda and stir it well.
– You should dip your feet in the mixture and leave it soak for about ten minutes.
– Then, rinse your feet by using some warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
– Finally, apply foot cream.
People who are suffering from diabetes are at risk for a number of complications. Foot infections are common. If they develop a break in the skin, it can be a life-threatening complication.
I would caution individuals with diabetes not to receive a pedicure because of the sanitary conditions of some salon, the skills of the individual performing the pedicure, and the cleanliness of the instruments used may be infected.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: All Healthy News